LCI provides engineering design solutions for all aspects of Fire Suppression and Detection systems designs including sprinklers, thermal / smoke detection, fire hydrants and hose-reels, fire alarm systems, and VESDA systems for critical application and equipment rooms where potential water damage from conventional sprinkler system may be detrimental to business operation.
Early collaboration with our in house Fire Safety Engineers provides a solid fire engineered solution and performance based designs where the solutions can be thoroughly investigated during the early stage of a Project to determine the most appropriate ‘ fit for purpose’ design outcome for the Client.
Area of Expertise
- Site and Campus Infrastructure, including ring main systems
- Interfaces with Building Management Systems
- Emergency Warning and Intercommunication System (EWIS)
- Building Occupant Warning System
- Detection & Alarm Systems
- Extinguishing Systems
- Smoke Evacuation & Control
- Emergency Communications
- Gas Compression Systems
- Fire Sprinklers & Drencher Systems
- Fire Hydrants & Hose Reels
- Gaseous Fire Suppression