Passionate about providing an outstanding engineering solution to meet specific client needs.
Andrew is a Director at LCI and has over 30 years of experience in the building services industry having being been involved in a diverse range of projects.
He has specialised in mechanical services and leading multi-disciplinary projects, particularly complex and high-tech projects in Australia and Dubai.
Andrew specialises in:
- Design of specialised hospital and laboratory gas services
- Specialised climate and infection control within hospitals and laboratories
- Multi discipline coordination of services
- Commercial Office design for large Institutional corporations
- Project Management
- Facility Management
- Secured facilities
- District cooling schemes
- Member of InstitutIon of Engineers, Australia
- Member of Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating (AIRAH)
- Associate Diploma Mechanical Engineering - RMIT
- Graduate Diploma Maintenance and Reliability Engineering - Monash