Ben has 10 years of experience in the building services, transmission and distribution industry. He is responsible for electrical, communication, lighting and security designs for small to large scale projects across an array of industry sectors. His experience expands into project management where he has governed multidisciplinary services across numerous projects.
Ben's career commenced in construction where his knowledge and skills provides him with a thorough understanding of installation and connection of services, with experience in transmission and distribution, transmission line/cable design, modelling and analysis, ASP level 3 design for power distribution networks, automation with secondary system replacements and design which includes protection, control and metering.
Ben's key specialist areas include;
- Client Interfacing
- Project Management
- Complex and Critical Electrical Infrastructure Design
- Electrical, Communications and Security services for Buildings
- Practical Wiring & Installation
- Engagement with Supply Authorities for Planning
- Preparation of Technical Brief
- Value Engineering
- Independent Assessment of Engineering Services Design
- Member of the Engineers Australia
- Electrical Engineering Degree BEng (Hons)
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
- Certificate IV in Security and Risk Management