Ben is a Chartered Mechanical Engineer with 8 years’ experience in the design of mechanical building services systems with a key focus in healthcare projects. An Associate within the mechanical team based in Sydney, Ben’s key responsibility includes leadership in technical knowledge sharing, business development, staff development and project management.
Ben’s extensive hands on mechanical experience have provided him with a solid understanding of systems for across various building types. Familiarity with different procurement methods adopted by Health Infrastructure has successfully delivered numerous projects. Ben has led, and project managed numerous key healthcare projects within the ACT/NSW regions.
Ben's key specialist areas include;
- Mechanical Services Design
- Healthcare Projects
- Project Management
- Multidisciplinary Project Leadership
- Business Development
- CPEng UK Chartered Engineer
- Member of CIBSE
- Secretary for the CIBSE NSW Chapter 2012-2014
- Bachelor of Engineering with First Class Honours in Building Services Engineering
- Master of Engineering with First Class Honours in Building Services Engineering