Ciaran is a Director at LCI and has had over 29 years experience as a consulting engineer in building services in Australia and the United Kingdom.
Ciaran specialises in special air conditioning projects for clean rooms ISO 14644, laboratories with physical containment level and has extensive knowledge in pipework design for chilled, heating and condenser water systems, steam, medical gas reticulation and vacuum systems. As head of the mechanical discipline he specializes in training of staff.
Ciaran specialises in
- Multidisciplinary projects
- Project Management
- Environmentally Sustainable Design
- Commercial Office Design
- Registered Building Practitioner in Victoria
- Registered Building Professional in Queensland
- Member of Hospital Institute of Engineers
- Fellow of Institution of Engineers Australia
- MSc Energy Engineering Southbank University, London
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering Southbank University, London
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering, Dublin
- Certificate Mechanical Engineering, Dublin