With 26 years’ experience within the ICT industry, Richard is a highly motivated technology consultant with proven leadership, project management and technology design skills with complex multi-site infrastructure and operations.
Among Richard’s strengths are his technical knowledge and operational delivery for public facing sites including retail, food & beverage, complex control and operational systems, leadership skills, stakeholder management, enterprise system and planning, project & transition planning, and variation / change management and his ability to clarify complex technical issues into user-friendly language.
Richard's key specialist areas include;
- Project Management
- Technology Design Skills with Complex
- Multi-site Infrastructure and Operations
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Management
- Enterprise System and Planning
- Prince 2, Certified Practitioner
- ITIL Certified
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- NSW Security License for CCTV, Access Control, Duress, Commissioning
- BSc Hons Microelectronics Engineering & Computer Systems