Steven has over 17 years of experience in engineering, design and construction management roles on a range of major multidisciplinary projects. Having worked in both the design consultancy and construction industries, Steven brings a unique understanding into the design, construction and commissioning phases of any project.
Steven has notably held the Head of Engineering role at Scentre Group where he was responsible for the design, development and operational support of Westfeld Shopping Centres 40 assets across Australia and New Zealand. Steven has proven executive leadership experience having led and managed engineering teams and trade contractors on site in various roles. He has developed strategic plans aligning with both business objectives and current market conditions, implemented processed and procedures to improve team performance, inspire the team to seek innovative design solutions, and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Steven's key specialist areas include;
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
- BIM Implementation
- Process and Policy Development and Implementation
- Compliance with Legislation and Regulations
- Strong Relationships with Internal and External Stakeholders
- Business Development
- Focus on Sustainability, Buildability and Smart Design
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) (Electrical and Electronic)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business (Administration)