The Crown Sydney Hotel Resort comprises of a new mixed-use resort development that will be located in the Barangaroo Precinct adjacent to the Sydney CBD. The Crown Sydney Hotel Resort is proposed to set a new benchmark for hotels across Australia when completed in 2020. At 275m tall, the tower is set to become a landmark, for not only Barangaroo, but also Sydney. At 6 Stars, the hotel is set to surpass the service levels of any other hotel development available in Sydney, incorporating a 70-storey tower which provides a mix use of hotel and villa suites, residential apartments, sky gaming and restaurant offers, as well as multiple levels of VIP gaming and restaurant and bar offerings.
LCI Consultants have provided the detailed design and construct packages for the engineering services for the project, delivering the fully coordinated Mechanical, Electrical, Communications, Security, Fire, Hydraulics and Central Monitoring Services Designs. The site is connected to the Sydney CBD’s triplex system via 2 separate HV substations. The air conditioning system is connected to the Barangaroo District Cooling Plant which provides 12.8MW of cooling to the site.
The main elements of this project will comprise of the following:
- 69 storey tower and plant spaces above
- Super villas
- Luxury Residential apartments
- Hotel villas
- Tower private gaming salons
- Signature restaurants and bars on level 26
- 323 key Hotel
- 5 storey mixed use podium including: -
- VIP gaming facilities
- Private VIP gaming salons
- Multiple levels of food & beverage offerings
- Private dining rooms
- Multi-purpose function centre
- Back of house facilities for building operations
- Ground level retail mall
- Main hotel lobby
- F&B offerings opening onto harbour frontage
- Below ground basement car park
- Below ground loading dock facilities.