The Wyong Hospital Redevelopment Project involves the design, delivery and commissioning of the $200 Million new and refurbished acute clinical services building located in the Central Coast Local Health District.
The vision for the Redevelopment comprises of the following:
- New Emergency Department with 4 resuscitation bays, 42 acute bays, 2 front of house triage bays;
- Early treatment and holding bays, 10 sub-acute general bays, 2 isolation rooms, 12 fast track bays and 10 paediatric bays
- Increased maternity services, with 1 additional birthing room and inclusion of a new neonatal unit;
- New 10 bed paediatric assessment unit;
- An additional new 80 Acute Inpatient beds comprising of: Additional Emergency Short Stay beds;
- Additional 48 medical / surgical beds;
- New 30 bed Acute medical unit;
- Future capacity for an additional 30 medical / surgical beds;
- A new 9 bed intensive care unit with future capacity to move to 12 beds;
- A new 6 bed Psychiatric Emergency Care Centre;
- Expansion to surgical services with the inclusion of an additional operating theatre, three additional recovery bays, additional storage and a new staff room.
LCI Consultants are providing Mechanical, Electrical, Communications, Security, ESD, Vertical Transport, Acoustics & Fire Safety Engineering Services for the redevelopment.